promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is it normal for a teenage guy to like to wear makeup and do girl stuff?

I am 14 years old. I am gay. I do not mind wearing male clothes but I also would like to experiment with wearing more feminine outfits too. Is this normal?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

While it's not something all teenage guys do, it would be normal for you and there's certainly nothing wrong with it.  It's perfectly harmless, so go for it if that's something you want to explore.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Let that person be them! There is no normal! If he wants to do it then he should be able to.

• 2 months ago

"Normal" covers a broad spectrum of behaviors and combinations of traits. So, yes, it can be. Not common, but normal.

• 2 months ago

You are probably a cross dresser.  MTF cross dressers are far from 'uncommon".  Also, NOTHING is "normal".  Just don't leave the house when you do your thing.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes, it's cultural. During the New Romantic, Glam Rock and hippy eras it would've been normal, and going further back men used to wear makeup in Georgian times, and they were also the first to wear high heels and tights.

• Mr2 months agoReport

If what you say is true i guess back then there were many crazies! :(

• 2 months ago

Yes is it. Very much so.

• 2 months ago

That's just cringey, why would you want to experiment with feminine outfits? do you know how shameful and degrading it is for a boy to wear female outfits? male clothes are better and they look more stylish and badass than all those stupid women's clothing. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Mr2 months agoReport

@Jordan I'm sorry but only real doctors are allowed to diagnose people not mentall-ill perverts such as yourself. You cannot diagnose people whne you yourself don't know who you truly are.

• 2 months ago

Nope. It is quite repulsive.

• ...Show all comments
    • Mr2 months agoReport

This is the first kind comment i've seen from homo Jordan, keep it up! i guess mean people can change after all :)

• Koi
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No it's not normal. Repent.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Nice troll attempt

• Jordan2 months agoReport

It isn't trolling....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.