toxic friendship. i need advice.?

i have a toxic friend online. she has been my best friend for years. i have supported and helped her through everything she’s been through, and she rarely helps me. she constantly posts on her spam account about me being a fake friend and how she cares more than anyone else.

in the past week i had to take a break from talking to her because i simply couldn’t take it anymore. when i came back, she didn’t ask if i was okay. she went straight to posting about how i broke her heart and how i’m a fake person.

i am furious and i don’t know what to do because i feel like i have nobody to talk to about this. i am tired of her playing the victim because she can’t see that she’s doing something wrong. does anyone know what i should do?

• JJ

Have a friend write an email to tell her you moved to Brazil, and they don't have internet there, so she won't be hearing from you again. End the email with "Hasta la vista, baby."

• natalie2 months agoReport

omg i love this, thank you :,)