Doc Phil asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 2 months ago

I see a flash like a shooting star or the tale of a sparkler out of my right eye. ?

It just started tonight. It seems like when I turn my head but it does happen at other times two, I get the flash almost like a shooting star going by or the tale of a sparkler. Just a real quick flash. Don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like it before Unless it was from an outside source. I can put my hand up to the right side of my eye to block my view from that side and as I move I still see the flash. Is this anything I should be concerned about.

This seems to be something that’s coming from within my eye. Nother kind of description for it. It’s like you see a reflection of something in the dark out of the corner of your eye. But this is been happening for the last two hours Over a space of 35 miles. So I’m relatively sure there’s not something reflecting in the corner of my eye.

For me, those kinds of "flashes" take place 

about an hour or two before I get a migraine. 

They act as early-warning signs. I hope you don't get one.

Sounds like you saw a meteorite