Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Which zodiac signs tend to have miserable lives and which ones tend to be the lucky ones?

I am talking about RECENTLY, not long ago or some years ago.

This is just from my observation, so you can always disagree with me but this is what I have observed, which is of course this is not a fact.

Miserable: Most Scorpios, Leos, some Libras, Pisces, and some Capricorns.

Lucky: Cancers, Aries, and some Geminis.

The rest zodiac signs are mostly in the middle. 

PS: Why do some people have more miserable lives than the others? Do you feel sorry or have compassions for miserable people, and why or why not? Personally, I don't have compassions toward them, not because I am heartless, but because most miserable people are not nice and they have bitter feelings too, people who have better luck in their lives are the nicest ones in general.

I feel Cancers, Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo, Sagittarius, Aries, Aquarius are the luckiest

The unluckiest or misery are Pisces, Scorpio, Leo.

Somewhere in between, Gemini and Libra

The nicest people aren't usually the luckiest. 

• Janet

Our "zodiac sign" is actually ONLY our SUN sign, and all it represents is the ways in which we try to build inner self-esteem.

Your question is about emotions, and that is indicated by MOON . not by Sun. The Sign that Moon was in shows the general style for emotional reactions, but whether or not the reactions are constructive or dysfunctional depends not on the Sign Moon is in, but how Moon interacts with any of the other 9 "planets" in the chart .. and this is shown by the presence of certain distances ("aspects") between Moon and any of these other planets.

So your question is not answerable. The Sun sign does not indicate how someone handles their emotions. You are observing the wrong factor to arrive at your conclusions.

As for the Moon Sign ... Sun takes 30 days to move through one Sign, so it is always in the same location on a particular month-day regardless of the year, time or place of birth. But Moon takes only 2.5 days to move through one Sign, so for any given Sun sign, the individual person's Moon could be in ANY Sign. You have to do up their unique birthchart to find their Moon Sign.

Seems you have an extraordinary amount of free time in your life. To observe all these people and not get paid. Most people only have time enough for themselves and immediate family.

Tell us how many people of each sign you know on a personal basis to form opinions? Five? Ten? You’re talking over a hundred individuals. Do you get IDs or take everyone’s word for what sign they are? Does age and gender matter? Income?

Do you keep a notebook or a filing system? Is the end result going to be a new book? Otherwise why bother? There is no published astrology research results to compare. Go do a simple search. Seem silly to do a lot of work for nothing.

Like you said, it’s all anecdotal.