Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

What’s wrong with me? ?

I’ve been constantly crying lately. I get the urge to cry mostly when I’m alone, before bed, while driving, while showering, etc. This has been happening for about a month now. I don’t get much sleep anymore due to this. I did have a lot of negative things happen towards the end of last year, around October. My father was diagnosed with cancer, a close family member died, and I was in accident. I was fine until now; is it possible it’s just now hitting me? 

You can take a depression screening test online, such as CESD R. KADS 6-Item is for screening teenagers. I have advice from experts in my answers - information about standard treatments and the self-help methods that can enhance their results. You're welcome to click on my name and read.

It sounds like you have depression. Talk to a doctor.. be bolder, try to see things new

have you been getting natural sunlight or have you been taking vitamin D?  I had the same problem and I never thought it was due to lack of vitamin D, solved my problem, I use to cry at the drop of a hat too and I use to say the same thing as you do, "what the hell is wrong with me"