promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Does a person who took away my virginity olds me something?

I feel the person who took away 

my virginity by force olds me a baby.I think is his duty to make me his wife and having his babies because I lost my virginity to him.I am angry at him he rape me and never plan to marry me or get me pregnant.I want to have his babies and be his family because I lost my virginity to him.

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If he raped you, then why in the name of heaven would you want to marry him and have his babies? No woman alive wants to marry the man who raped her.

Something tells me that he did NOT rape you. You had consensual sex with him, and now you regret doing so. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

At the very least he olds you a better education with a qualified teacher of English and spelling.

• 1 month ago

Clearly you were not raped. If you were his pics would no longer exist in your computer or phone. You are in love with this man and he used that to get what he wanted. Now you want to cry foul and rape. Too bad. 

If it was actually rape he would owe you nothing. He still owes you nothing for taking your virginity. 

Get over yourself.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Someone who forces themself inside of me and steals my virginity, someone who does not respect me enough to get my permission, someone who decides that I am that worthless that they have the right to rape me because of their selfish desires

does not deserve my hand in marriage..they deserve a jail cell and to spend a long time in it.

secondly, you should call the police and take his photo down, here in the UK it's innocent until proven guilty and posting something like this on yahoo answers could really damage a case against him.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pippin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sure. Rapists make great husbands and fathers. You'll have a fine relationship while he's in jail.

• 2 months ago

Olds me something isn't English. Please try again.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I bet you loved it.  Taking your virginity does not mean they need to marry you.

• 2 months ago

You look like a child and he is a grown man? Do you see the issue?

• Ashly
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Yes he is too old for me at the photo.There is a huge age difference.I was 18 years old and He was 32 years old at the photo.

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

olds you something??????? OLDS???

You mean owes??

• Ashly
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Yes i meant to write owns.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.