Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Is my stepmom wrong for making quit my job?

Yesterday My Stepmom made me quit Job because of the coronavirus my stepmom said that she is worried about me catching the coronavirus.  Yesterday she demanded that I give her my car keys then she made me called my boss to tell him that I was quitting. My little sister called our mom and and told on our stepmom. My mom got mad and called my stepmom and to stop telling her daughter what to do. My stepmom told my mom that I live under her roof and hang up on my mom. My mom wants to get the car keys and go to work tomorrow but I don’t want to starts an argument with my stepmother. I want to go to work but my dad agrees with my stepmom. Wished that my little had kept her mouth shut. Because now my mom is calling my dad and starting Arguments. 

maybe you should go live with your mom

It's good that your stepmom cares about you & your health so much. But no, I don't think it's fair she made you quit. You earned that job and had every right to keep it. Your sister was probably just worried and looking out for you, even if she caused more problems. Do what you truly want to do and what you think is best for you. You can always just find another job once the virus situation is over. In the mean time, tell you mom not to start problems with your stepmom & dad bc it causes you a lot of stress at home and you don't want everyone arguing, that it's not a healthy environment for you & sister.

I think she is wrong, yes I do.

Troll story, way too long winded.