John asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 2 months ago

Where is a good place on the internet I can learn Japanese or Mandarin?

There is no good place on the web, the better you can do is to buy the best teaching boojs

Start by using the search engine.

Why wouId you want to do that.. I Iearned both in university as my minor because I thought it would be funny. It was completely useless since almost all Chinese people you'll meet speak English, and most Japanese who don't even know English prefer you speak to them in English anyway. Also, both China and Japan are terrible countries and have terrible societies. I would not recommend anyone even stepping foot in either.

.

I have been to China and lived in Japan, John. You must have been a typicaI clueless tourist with no idea about what was actually going on around you. And if you speak four languages, surely you can manage to find some learning resources. Why are you even asking here...

• John2 months agoReport

Because I want to better myself and already speak 4 languages. Also you have clearly never been to either country, I have. I forgot that most of the people on here giving advice are brain dead sheep living with their parents who have never left the USA.