How should I behave when I meet my GF's kids? They are a lot older than me.?

• Sky

Just be yourself, be kind and respectful towards them as you'd like them to be towards you, and treat them as adults.

You grind on their mommy like a nymphomaniac at every possible opportunity. 

• reme_1

If her kids are that old you are going to have a hard time in a relationship with this woman. You two are not even on the 'same page' with anything in your life. You may care for her but the first time you are identified as her daughter when you are out together for dinner or business, it is going to hurt. (Been there,done that) way to Fukken embarrassing!!

• april2 months agoReport

Miss Reme, I look forward to your comments. You always have great advice but this upset me. She calls me her "little girl" and it is okay with me if thats what people want to think. I may not be smart but I know what love is!

• Teresa

Yes, just be yourself, and her kids will understand why their mother chose you as her girlfriend. Treat them with respect and understanding, and hopefully they'll reciprocate.

Be the troll that you are. 

Just be yourself

If she isn't a widow, those kids have a dad somewhere. Stay far away from hoochie mamas.

• april2 months agoReport

She is divorced and she is NOT a hoochie mama! She is the most beautiful woman and smartest person I have ever known!

You need to behave like a normal person.