Matthew asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

I'm depressed!?

I don't know what to do anymore.  I feel numb, everything in my life is so flavorless.  I honestly feel like I am trapped in a corner.  I have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning.  I don't know what to do anymore.  I just want to disapear.  I want to know how I can start feeling again?  I just want to feel better!

Pessimism is a feeling where the negative expectations obliterate the positive outlook which not only redeems your confidence but also damages your constructive thoughts in mind. Apart from affecting mental health, a pessimistic attitude also takes a toll on your physical health. Various kinds of anxiety attacks, depressions, insomnia, high blood pressure- These all diseases are associated with pessimism which affects us in both personal and professional ways. It mainly comes from negativity. Remove your negativity and see the world in a positive way.

Consider seeking professional help so you can identify the cause of your current mindset. Additionally, think back to when you first felt this way, what was the trigger? Ensure to reach out to family and friends so you do not feel alone. This is all about you taking care of you.