Anonymous

Do you think it is better to be women than men in today's developed countries?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Here's a great example of why women still have a long way to go. You know the bible verse where the woman who was caught in adultery was brought to Jesus and he told her to sin no more, and the man was conspicuously absent? Well, I was watching some old Amy Grant videos on youtube and at least 85% of the comments were either about her alleged infidelity and divorce (20 freaking years ago btw!) or people reminding the other people that God forgives and gives us grace and every day his mercies are new, we don't live in the past, it's under the blood etc, but I would say less than 1/3rd of the posts were like that. Not ONE single person talked about her ex husband or what he did to break up the marriage (a quick google search shows he was a drug addict, alcoholic, who was an egomaniac and couldn't handle her success and was at least borderline abusive) Sorry for the long story but this proves we still have a very far way to go. And that is just a story about a white man and woman. Black women in this country still struggle so much, some with broken homes, living in a cycle of poverty that is difficult to get out of. I don't approve of the attitudes some women adopt under the guise of feminism. I don't want to be better than a man, just respected and treated equally.  We still have a lot of work to do.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Na, yo;

Women have a higher chance of living to

9O while us guy-folk clock out 5ys earlier

on average & we're naturally stronger too

Fô-shizlė!

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

• 4 months ago

Yes, white women that is. But no, I don't think it's better to be women, especially women of color in today's developed countries

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Yes, women are being treated better than men and if they are mean and angry then they can just say they are "feminists" then everything will be alright.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

Because if you don't like a dude, you can just make up a story and metoo him.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.