What is WRONG with my teeth?
So I have 4 different questions
1. The inner part of my lower teeth feel weird, like unusually smooth. What is that about? The gums on the inner areas are also very sensitive and feel like almost metallic taste to it
2. Are my gums receding? (pics attached)
3. Why do my teeth click? Like when I eat something I can push my teeth forward and back with my tongue and they almost click around in place without being truly locked into the jaw. (for both my top and bottom jaw)
4. Lastly, do you know why my teeth keep chipping? Could this have something to do with teeth grinding?
- oil field trashLv 72 months ago
Sounds like you have a gum disease that probably needs some serous treatment by a qualified dentist. My wife had a similar problem and had to have periodic treatments to get things back to normal. You may also have a vitamin problem. Look up the word scurvy.
- kelvinLv 72 months ago
that would be nothing