promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Which is better beggar-control: MeToo or Corona?

Update:

Why is thee Beggar using a gender term as epithet against social class?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

More crime rate with everybody locked in their homes. Covid pandemic is not an effective beggar control.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Female street beggars are not affected by MeToo so that eliminates half the numbers right there.

• 2 months ago

"Me too" seems to be the province of hypocrites like Alyssa Milano. It doesn't seem to control them very well at all.

Eliminating capitalism and allowing people to be productive will stop the necessity for begging.

And idiots like you who see people as lesser because they're broke? You even use terms of social class contempt as epithets against the other gender that you hate so very much, compulsively calling men "beggars." Your "change" don't sound very different. Haven't you spoiled rich brats ruined enough things?

It's getting way late for Dr. Guillotine to get started making some house calls.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Corona of course.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Dooby
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Corona. It has already killed all the metoo whor.... beggars.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Beggar-control? How about you just enjoy being in demand, unlike those of us who have to settle for less.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The fact that the stock of Corona took a huge hit because of the virus is just more proof that the true global pandemic is retardation. 

If I had just one wish I would use it to raise the IQ of the world on the individual level by 50 points. That way we could avoid problems like idiots that don't know the difference between a beer and a virus. 

• 2 months ago

No doubt COVID-19 will kill a great many poor people, while MeToo does not address poor people at all. But neither does anything to alleviate the poverty that makes people dependent on charity. A universal basic income would do better than either.

• ...Show all comments
    • Dont Call Me Dude
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Y'all have a PERFECT record on that kind of thing -- 0 out of thousands for the last 50 years. When you FINALLY learn that denial is not really an option you will perform much better.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.