promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you think it burned him or no ?

So today at work I was at the drive thru and I hand over a Customer a coffee and the lid pop off while he got his food and coffee while he was in the car and it spilled on his shirt and when he left he had a napkin on his shirt. Do u think it burned him and I haven’t seen him today at the place I work at I hope he’s okay and I feel sorry that the coffee spilled on himself 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I would think if he were seriously burned he would have let you know about it--he probably wasn't too thrilled to look like a slob at work-but stuff happens!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Accidents happen. It is a sign of your goodness that you care, but use your regret to be more careful in the future rather than to beat yourself up with it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What's your fascination with spilled coffee?  Do you have a crush on him?

• Rick
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Justin, I think you are a troll or you and your employee have a lot of hot beverage spills.  This is nearly yesterday's question.  Did you not like any of those 8 answers?

• justin2 months agoReport

Yea 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

you could try apologizing next time you see him

• justin2 months agoReport

I haven’t seen him today & when I see him again I’m going to tell him I’m sorry about the cofffee spill & im worried that he might sue us but I didn’t mean to do it though):

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.