Audi A4 b7 2.0t Traction control light and weird shifting issue?

Hey so my Audi has recently been doing some weird stuff, all the sudden after starting my car one day my tcs light came on, after driving I realized that my transmission started shifting weird, it will either start in first and then not shift into second so I’ll have to put it into the tiptronic mode to shift it, or it will do the same thing but with second gear. I did a full system scan of the car and it showed a brake switch codes so I replaced the brake switch today but unfortunately my problem hasn’t gone away. I’m pretty stumped on this issue so if someone could help me out it would be much appreciated.

Did you get the bad wheel speed sensor replaced yet dufus? It's not going to fix itself.

Source(s): Mitsubishi Master Tech
    • Ayden2 months agoReport

It doesn’t throw a code for a wheel speed sensor.

Sounds like the tranny fluid level is anywhere from one to three + quarts low on fluid. Very common issue. A lot of the grease monkeys at various repair shops do not even know how to fill a tranny when they service it and don't know what "full" is and how to check the fluid level on a hot tranny with the engine running.

• Ayden2 months agoReport

That would make sense to me if the car was shifting rough, it’s not. It shifts really smooth when you’re in tiptronic mode and when it doesn’t do the weird shift thing. I’m thinking it’s something electrical related.

We told you already to get a dealer level scanner and check trouble codes for the ABS and TCS.

• Ayden2 months agoReport

I literally said In the question that I did a full system scan AKA, abs and tcs included.