Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 months ago

My dog has small black bumps on her back?

My dog, a 4 year old Yorkie has had these bumps on her back for a while and we don’t have any idea what they are. They look like schnauzer acne but she doesn’t have any schnauzer genes that we know of. Anyone have any idea what this could be? 

Update:

Turns out it was a type of mange that had to be treated with medication by the vet. If y’all see this on your dogs, take them to the vet asap.

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favourite answer

most users are fellow dog owners  only.. the rest are trolls. We aint therefore qualified to diagnose or treat your dog  the vet is however.

So guess who to take it too...... the vet

• Lauren
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Is she itchy? Sometimes dogs develop skin changes from skin irritation due to being itchy. If it's not bothering her it may not be a big deal but hard to tell from the picture if it's anything important. You can try some over the counter dog gentle skin shampoos and see if that helps. 

• 4 months ago

There is no cure for this. Continue your research. I wonder if you could pull them to a head by applying a warm washcloth?

You may have to bath this dog more often but use a conditioner cause washing too often can dry out the skin & coat. No more than once every three weeks.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

if concerned take to vet

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.