Ebay seller never shipped my package and not replying to messages, please help?

I don’t know what to do, I recently bought a used iMac off of Ebay two weeks ago and the seller never shipped the computer and when it was getting close to the guaranteed delivery date from ebay I messaged him asking when he was going to ship it and he didn’t respond and now it’s been several days since the computer was to supposed to come and he still won’t respond at all... I spent so much money on this computer so I really don’t know what to do, please help? the computer was never even shipped and apparently the same seller has multiple negative reviews for doing this before where he was paid and never shipped the item or responded to messages

talk to ebay about it

Go to your account and open an I'em not received case. It will take a few days to refund your money. ALWAYS read some of the feedbacks before buying from a seller. Read the negs to see what the complaint was about. And buy from sellers who have been selling awhile even if the cost is a little more.

• NA

So open a case with eBay.

< and apparently the same seller has multiple negative reviews for doing this  >

and yet you ordered from them?  I smell a troll.

Since the computer is late and they refuse to talk to you, file a dispute with EBAY.  if you used a credit card, i would just file a dispute with your credit card company rather than mucking around with EBAY.

• Edwena

Go to ebay and follow the process. The whole process is tracked by ebay and all you have to do is follow the instructions. You will get your money back.

• Melora K2 months agoReport

I do that with all my questions regardless if their real or fake, I do that with every single question I ask even when their real don’t you understand