Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Will the NFL Season likely be changed due to COVID-19 or should it all be over by then?

• Cu Tie

I believe that the 2020 NFL season will start on time, on Thursday, September 10, even if it means making some modifications, such as having no fans in the stands. I remain optimistic that the COVID-19 crisis will be over by then, but even if it is not, at some point the country has to re-open. There is no way the economy of this country can survive being on lockdown for 5-6 months.

No.

We have questions or opinions about sports, or wrestling that we want to ask, although we don't know how to get the answers. As a fan I had this experience, and I was able to find 2 sports radio shows that would give you the answers to your questions about anything related to wrestling or sports.

1st sports radio show is from Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also, it is 3pm ET to 6:30pm ET. Their phone number is, 704-332-0173.

2nd sports radio show is from Monday to Friday, 12pm ET to 12:55pm ET. Their phone number is, 502-571-1080.

Feel free to give them a phone call. Share it with your friends.

It's too early to say, but it's likely that there will be differences since there won't be the spring and summer practices.

• Kathy

There is a good chance that it will be changed.

I don't think so, but if upcoming season is cancelled, then the entire world will find itself in the midst of a worse depression its ever seen.

• Bob

I do think that there will probably be a 2020 NFL season, if it will be a full season or not, or if there will be fans in the stands or not, I don't know.

I expect the virus will be pretty insignificant by the time training camp opens and we should have a vaccine before the start of the season. It shouldn't affect the season.