Medical School HELP?

I am currently a sophomore, going into my 2nd 1/2 of my sophomore year in Fall. Meaning, I am going to be a December graduate!

Is the MCAT even offered around a time that works for this timeline? (A year in advance, so next January?)

Do Medical Schools even take applications for January?

Have you checked out the MCAT website? You need not only dates, but fees, application procedures, background info on the exams, and more. Do your homework!

• MS

You start medical school in the fall, so you will have a break between when you graduate and when you enter medical school.  You will apply the fall before - applications are usually due between October and December, and classes usually start in August.  So you will be submitting applications about the time you are preparing to graduate.  The MCAT is administered multiple times throughout the year.

All med school students start the same time, they do not have staggered admissions. So no, not in January. You can look up the MCAT exams that you would be eligible for.