Can you be cursed through the internet?

I want to know if you can be cursed on the internet, and in the afterlife. May sound dumb but I crossed a website that was a video that wouldn't load, I am sorry for this dumb question.

The eyes are the window to the soul so if you spend too much time in front of a screen you might be getting your soul sucked out of you. Better to go outside in nature or something that doesn’t involve screen time. 

• Sky

There is no such thing as curses.  Don't waste your time worrying about such superstitious nonsense.

TLDR; Yes

My son has recently gone on this site called "red it", and he has been acting a little strange ever since. I make sure to monitor his internet usage and I've noticed that he hasn't taken a shower in a few weeks since he went on the site. His 42nd birthday has passed and he hasn't even noticed and a couple of days later, he was celebrating his "cake day" which I think is a curse in and of itself. Personally, I never thought curses were real (especially not on the internet), but now that I have first-hand witness, I am beginning to think they are real.

• Lv 7

a curse has power because you believe it does. YOU give it power, subconsciously.

just don't do anything worth being cursed, and you won't be.

"Curses" only work through psychology, with people that believe in them.

Someone that believes they have been cursed is stressed, frightened and cannot concentrate - so so makes mistakes and is clumsy.

That convinces them that the "curse" is working, which just makes everything keep getting worse.

If you understand that and accept they cannot have any real effect - they do nothing!

[Same with lucky charms love potions etc. - no real effect, but a person who believes in them is more confident and less stressed or worried, so their life is better or they can speak more confidently etc.]

Only if you believe in Internet curses.

I would say that an experience like you suggest the computer is so advanced surely it can be programmed to make you believe you have been cursed.

YES! God works in mysterious ways. Just accept it and move on with your life.

Go here to get the Mental Health help you need - https://www.mentalhealth.gov/get-help