All of my favorite cheese burger restaurants are closed. How can you make an amazing cheese burger at home?

What seasoning sauces and what’s your favorite kind of bun to use

I have no idea how to make a delicious cheese burger at home I’m devasted with it being closed

I can't believe you don't know how to make a cheeseburger, but if you want to know, then google it.

I like to use a standard store bought sesame bun, or pretzel bun, and I will butter them and toast them a bit to get them crispy. As for the burger, I will add salt and pepper, very finely minced garlic and onion to the meat, and lightly mix it to get the ingredients all through. I will also take a small cube of cheddar, and place it in a ball of Hamburg, and form the patty around it. Once the patty is formed, fry it as you normally would, but just before you take it off the heat, place a slice of cheddar on the burger and cover the pan with a lid so the cheese will melt quickly. Place the burger on your bun with what ever condiments you like and chow down. I hope this works for you.

• Anton

What you consider "amazing" depends on what crap restaurant you prefer.  The only commercial hamburger I get is In-N-Out... and that is convenient but not near as good as my own cooking.  I have improved my cooking over the years, my cheeseburger is now:

A Miami Onion Roll, roughly square, which hence requires a...

⅓ pound hamburger patty, roughly 4"x4"x⅓", dusted with Penzeys 4S seasoned salt, black pepper, cooked on the BBQ grill, over a real flame, topped with...

either Swiss Cheese, or Sharp Cheddar Cheese.

Add a ¼" slab of beefsteak tomato, a ¼" slab of sweet onion.

My girls also add some rabbit food, AKA green leaf lettuce.

The also use yellow mustard and ketchup -- OMG!!  I use mayo.

Use ground chuck. Buy the chuck and ground it yourself. You can also use sirloin but it’ll be a little drier because it doesn’t have as much fat. 

The only spices you need are salt and pepper. Don’t add any sauce and cover up the sweetness of the beef. 

While they may be closed for eating in most places will take phone or on line orders and you can pick up or get delivery. 

I don't make amazing cheeseburgers at home.  It is one of the things that I will get when/if I go out. 

My partner loves my burgers I add garlic powder, black pepper, paprika, and worcester sauce to ground turkey.