promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How to stop drug trafficking with open borders? ?

Just wondering 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Open the borders and you invite the illegals. Even with closed borders and all the laws we still have a drug problem in the us.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Ibredd
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Take the tax off alcohol, then people will buy it before drugs as it will be cheaper

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. You can’t stop Americans from traveling to other countries.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Few people support open borders.

Liberals have never been for open borders. That's a myth. Name a prominent liberal that claims to be for open borders.In fact, the vast majority of Americans—including most all Democrats—don’t believe in so-called “open borders.” That’s not to say that no one believes in open borders. Certainly, there are people who do. But most don’t. And open borders is not a policy the Democratic party supports; it’s not part of their platform. Regardless of how many times Trump and his supporters may claim otherwise.There’s certainly no policy of open borders embraced by the Democratic Party.Barack Obama certainly didn’t believe in open borders.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Legalize it, let the government produce it and sell it for next to nothing. That would put the cartels right out of business. A chemical manufacturing company can produce enough meth to keep one person strung out for 24 hours for only $0.01. That same amount would cost almost $1000 on the black market. 

Update: I don’t necessarily agree with that, but I think it’s a better solution than any of the draconian measures implemented in the past. 

• random_man
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

If there's one thing America needs, it's super-cheap meth. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Where are the open borders? You travel much? You can't even board and an international flight without a passport. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I see the competition is cutting into your profits.

• 2 months ago

I don't know. Good thing we don't have open borders and that no one is suggesting we should. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.