Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 4 months ago

Why do some men have sex with fertile women if they are so afraid of impregnating her that they leave when she gets pregnant?

Why don't they get a vasectomy or have sex with infertile women?

• Marvin

Do yourself a favor and do not accuse most men or women of putting all that much thought into it beforehand. I can assure you; they do not think about the consequences until after the fact.

Men have it pretty easy. If the woman gets an abortion, they tell their peers, “The ***** killed my son or daughter”. If she refuses then he tells his peers, “The dumb ***** would not get an abortion”. That is how must men behave. 

I consider myself a bit more responsible than others. 

What did I do? I never had sex without a condom even once until after I had my vasectomy. I never impregnated anyone. My wife is good with it.  Most of the women I dated could not or would not get pregnant.

Something like 70% of all babies made in countries like the UK are unplanned. I am sure the number is pretty close to that in the USA. That is about as high as it is in most third world countries where they either do not have condoms or cannot afford them. In more developed countries like Singapore and Japan they have very near zero unplanned pregnancies.

• Archer

I would return why "fertile" women would not protect themselves if they didn't want to get pregnant! It is not "just" one persons responsibility now is it!

• KaleyK

There are plenty of discriminating males in the world.  There are also plenty of males that will have sex with anything that possesses a heartbeat.  That's why.