Chicken !?

Had frozen chicken breasts, defrosted them and cooked the chicken in oven, now leftovers can I refrigerate them and heat them up one more time or no !? 

why wouldn't you be able to refrigerate them? You can make other things out of them - chicken salad for sandwiches, or make a rice and chicken dish or chicken and noodles. Lots of recipes on google

Let me check this out. Ya got frozen chicken breasts that you defrosted then, ya  cooked the chicken in the oven, its looking good Doggy. You had TO MUCH DIDN'T YA? Hey! That's cool bro no sweat. I don't come on this site to make users SWEAT, know what I mean? 

Do we need to recap on this Stanley? NO. :-) I thought not. I'm giving you TWO DAYS Doggy in the fridge, NOT THE FREEZER. After that BIN THOSE SOB'S.  Hey! Don't play around with chicken bro, its like playing Russian roulette with a full cylinder. Ya gonna get hurt.

• IvaB

Of course you can.

Most definitely.

Of course you can. You could also make chicken salad or sliced chicken sandwiches or even chicken croquettes.

Once they are cooked the leftovers can last up to a week and you can make many things from chicken salad to dishes with rice or in a salad.

• God

Sure, it's good to prepare a meal that you can enjoy more than once. Bon apatite

I sure hope so.  We do it all the time and never even thought about it

Yes you can, but be sure to cook it very hot the next time as if you cook it wrong, you may get food poisoning. Obviously leave it a bit before eating it 

• Dze

yeah .. i wouldnt go more than a day or two on chicken though ..