With the stimulus check under the covid 19 will my 21 year old son receive a check too?

My son hasn't worked the past two years will he be able to receive an increase in his SSDI? But I claim him on my income tax?

You claim him, he does not get anything. Dependents do not receive any stimulus.

• Judith

There is no increase in the social security benefit - even if he is eligible for the stimulus check.  The benefit remains the same.  The stimulus check is NOT a social security check nor an SSI check nor a railroad check, etc.  It is a check which will be issued by the IRS via the US Treasury.

Since he is a dependent on your tax return, he is not entitled to a stimulus check and, because, he isn't under age 17, you won't be entitled to an extra $500.

• Judy

no he will not.

No. Anyone claimed on someone else's taxes cannot get a stimulus check.

No,because you claimed him

As you claimed him as a dependent, he will not receive any stimulus money.

No he cannot,

1: Does Not work

2 Claimed by you on the tax return

Hope this helps!