Why do transphobes feel the need to use incorrect pronouns, it really doesn't take much effort to add or take a letter/ use they and them?

I genuinely don't understand why they act like it's an impossible task, I don't care if you don't agree with being trans. Using correct pronouns is suicide prevention, it makes people comfortable why cant you just allow people to be happy? And to those saying it's against the bible there are pages and pages on how god loves everyone, telling people to treat each other well and to not judge or be judged yourself, how come you feel like you can disregard that for a few lines in the book and ignore other things that it says such as you may not mix fabrics, it's hypocritical and I just wanted to tell you this.

Being phobic of something is to have an extreme or irrational or fear or aversion to it.  Or to put it bluntly - they either hate them or greatly fear them or both. 

This fear and hatred is based on ignorance and prejudice.

Bullying is never ok. Tolerating hate is never ok. 

• Koi

It is not incorrect to refer to a male as a he and a female as a she. It's actually correct. I hope this clears it up for you.

"Do what I want or I'll kill myself!"

No, you won't. I believe in you. You aren't weak. You're the bully. (I'm an atheist so God doesn't come into it. Truth does.)

• Jordan2 months agoReport

No, so call me what I want you to call me. Be a decent human and you in turn will receive respect.

Maybe some of us just do not like being dictated to and maybe we just refuse to support your delusions?

• Jordan1 month agoReport

You've been repeating logical fallacy so often do you only know one word that makes you sound intelligent?

• As I said before: Transphobes by definition are irrational.

They like to sound holier than thou online, but off-line they don't have a clue.

They have probably interacted with many trans people, used the correct pronouns, and never known it.

Let them blabber on here, it makes no difference to me and my life.

As a transphobe, I identify as God, you shall address me as God whenever speaking about me.

We should all treat each other with respect and dignity.

• Peter

'Transphobes'? did you just make that up?

Because they think it makes them edgy.. plot twist, it just makes them cringey

• Ian

Why should so many people change for so few? There are more amputees in the United States than trans people. More homeless, more people with diabetes...the list goes on. Why go to all the trouble when we don't for other larger marginalized groups?