Is Busta Rhymes seen as a serious MC or as a comedian/entertainer/gimmicky rapper?

• Tochi

One of the illest ever. His voice is so raw and in his prime he bodied every track he got on. His first album is such a dope hip hop record. I would put him in my top 10 of all time

• blank

Busta rhymes has a decent flow and is fast. I have listened to a lot of his music and he is a serious Rapper.

• Mr.412

Imo, he’s a rip off of KRS-One and his lyrics are mediocre at best. But he has a few songs/features I really like. TCQ-Scenario , LinkinPark-Together We Made it, Chris Brown-Look at Me Now

I never saw him as a serious MC, to me he's an example of someone who just raps fast but isn't saying anything, but surprisingly I've seen a good number of people calling him one of the greats. I just could never get into him or his music.

• Tochi

Thats cause you are a casual. If you think Busta only raps fast you haven’t listened to him and it shows. You sound more like a pop fan honestly