Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

Wrist hurting!!!!?

Ok so I’m freaking out!! I’m literally seconds away from dealing medical help but first I need some one here to tell me to shut the hell up and stop being so bloody stupid!!! My wrist has started hurting all of a sudden! Just above the veins right at the bottom of my palm!!! There’s a grey patch there!! I don’t know if it’s a bruise or a vein that’s popped out!! I’ve got in to my stupid head that I’ve got a blood clot in my wrist and I don’t know what to do!! I can’t remember hitting it or anything but I was carrying my sons car seat earlier with the same hand!!......I’m like really freaking out!! Some one please tell me that I’m being stupid! 

• audrey

Ok. I'll tell you. You re being stupid. Ice it.

• Tavy

Very stupid, it's the beginning of a bruise through holding the seat ,,ice it and calm down.