promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

The Chinese made Coronavirus on purpose to try and take over the world?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

But, its killing there people to

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes,  that makes them the world most selfish  evil cold-hearted piece of sh! Ts!!! 

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Did tne fairies at the bottom of the garden tell you that?     My flying pigs disagree 

• Wendigo
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

My friend the one eyed one horned flying purple people eater agrees with your flying pigs.

• 2 months ago

I don't believe that, but do you have a question?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I would put NOTHING past the actions of the Chinese Government, NOTHING.

Did they create the virus as germ war fare? Probably not. Did they use the virus as a golden opportunity to spread the virus, in spite of their own death toll, probably. Why do I think that is  possible? Because of their delay in warning the rest of the world and because I suspect they are not to be trusted with their own death toll due to the virus.

People...reporters and doctors speaking out on the virus in China, are DISAPPEARING.

The population in China is just about ONE BILLION more people than the USA''s population. How on earth can that over populated nation have less casualties than the USA? All lies in their under reporting of their death toll.

I would put NOTHING past China''s communistic government...nothing.

This is off topic, but, did you know that China has constructed 65 MILLION apartments THAT ARE ALL EMPTY?

They have SOMETHING up their sleeve. Count on it.

• ANDREW
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Oh right cheers for that, what’s your question?

• 2 months ago

Sure--that's why they killed off hundreds of thousands of their OWN people first. 

• ...Show all comments
    • James
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

given up after the attack or even taken their side and  joined  them in oppressing mankind or at least approving of their aggressive action and oppression . I don't know if you approve of this or not but  America helped Japan and Germany become free countries after the war .

• kristy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It could very well have been a trial run. It wouldn’t surprise me. And for those who bring up about killing their own people, look, they are communists and don’t care about their own people. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Steven2 months agoReport

Could have weaponized the virus. By that I mean fail to alert the world in a timely fashion so it would spread and devastate economies around the world. Which, ya know, is happeeing as China allegedly is getting healthier.. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I read, and watch the news. I didn't read, or watch anything about the chinese making the coronavirus. I did watch a video about the coronavirus coming from Wuhan China. I also watched videos about China's bats being infected with the coronavirus, but I don't know how their bats got infected.

I suspect people in China were, or are eating bats, or the bats are biting people in china, so that makes sense to me that the coronavirus would pass from bats to humans.

• edward
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Riiiiight...kinda’ backfired no?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.