Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 2 months ago

Why were Moon Landings faked than Coronavirus?

The image is faker then your question. 

“In order to know how good you are at something requires exactly the same skills as it does to be good at that thing in the first place, which means — and this is terribly funny — that if you are absolutely no good at something at all, then you lack exactly the skills you need to know that you are absolutely no good at it.” John Cleese

That's an accurate description of YOU.

nice full color pic of something that happened in the sixties 

• cosmo

Color film was available in the late 1930s.  The movie version of the Wizard of Oz (1939) was in color.  It was a novelty then.  There is plenty of color footage from WW II.

;-[}  ;H;U'.H',`  ????? .,. `

• Tom S

Go back under your bridge now.

• MARK

I suggest you focus on literacy and learn how to write a coherent sentence. I would leave more advanced topics such as space science and pathology until you have a good grasp of basics.

• Clive

The joke section is thataway, dear.

• Bill-M

The moon landings were NOT faked.  Only total idiots with a single digit IQ would believe they were.

I have entered a Violation against this Question

You Insult my Intelligence

I'm not sure what you mean by this question. Did you intend to type "then"? Assuming it's that:

1. It's established that the Apollo missions were both real and successful. There's a site - www.clavius.org - which is about this. Or, you can search on this site for the thousands of times this question has been asked and answered.

2. Coronavirus is a genus of viruses which includes SARS and the pathogen associated with the current pandemic, and also less virulent viruses associated with common colds and another serious illness called MERS. It isn't fake. A friend of mine died of it last week and several other people I know have come down with it, one of whom also nearly died. Someone else living in the same building as my mother died of it last week too. It's hard to understand why someone would think it's fake.