What do other races think of black or mixed race people?

i noticed that they assume the worst, they dont expect us to be caring or empathetic. lol its like u have to prove your a nice person infront of them

It all depends on the individual. Yes, all groups are prone to discrimination, which most of us definitely recognize. I personally don't care; it just means you're a mutt (and I say that with a neutral, non-pejorative description...I'm Italian so technically I'm a mutt, too). 

Racial judgement and assumption should also be taken with a grain of salt. I've wrongly thought half black/half white people were Hispanic on multiple occasions. People think my Italian father is Mexican and often gets spoken to in Spanish. Latin Americans, Southern Europeans, black Americans, Asian Indians, etc. are ultimately all mixed yet thought of as one single ethnic/racial group. DNA tests are surfacing the biological diversity most of us carry. Nobody knows what they are really.

How we define "race" should be questioned because no one is really "one race" anymore, except maybe some isolated tribes in parts of Africa and Asia. Judging based on the three "true" races - which I'll say Mongolian, African, and Caucasian since the terms used aren't politically correct - I don't think "full white" really exists anymore. Asian and black is highly debatable.

My suggestion, which you may already be thinking, is their opinion of you isn't relevant; what you think of you is.

Too many people are willing to judge books by their covers, too lazy to determine what kind of person they have met.  I am white and don't have that kind of prejudice.  Now, I will admit to one basic prejudice... online stupidity.  But your question is not at all stupid.

They don’t speak English properly. They’re loud, bad manners and poorly educated. I judge by character and they seem to have bad character. 

• sunshine

What about all of the shy, quiet black people? Why are we always left out of everything? Soooo how would you describe us? 🤭

There's only 1 race: the human race

• Zirp

Humans don't come in real races

real races don't think, individuals do

I don't think of them. 

"its like u have to prove your a nice person infront of them"

That's only if you care about what they think.  But my teacher (may he rest in power) he taught us that what we think of ourselves is what needs to improve.  He said that you cannot expect a stranger (non-black he meant) to love you when you don't love one another or even yourself.

We don't care what non-blacks think of us, we're the Original people of the earth.  That means that there was a time when we were the only race of people walking the earth and you know that it is written in the scriptures

"As it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end"

May Allah bless you.

This is a rather complex question that deserves a bit of an explanation: 

On one hand, it is very difficult to understand what others within racial groups think of those who are black or mixed, without first, engaging with others and observing behavior. The engagement can be approached through conversation and interacting with the intent to build friendships. It becomes rather easy to make assumptions without having firsthand information or exposure, because all one has is a perception rather than a reality. Secondly, by observing a person's body language and or other behaviors, it can be a clue as to how an individual may feel. Often what we say and what we do is a key indicator into how we feel at the conscious and even subconscious level. 

However, the other side of this coin is that there are historical and even current realities that continue to exist whether there are those who want to acknowledge it or not. When it comes to those who are of the minority population (for this context in the U.S.) there has always been a variety of racial stigmas that have persisted throughout time. These stigmas were not the fault of the minority population, rather, it has been a consequence of the structuring of America in terms of race being a myth and a concept. The majority (white population) is not necessarily aware at the same level, only because there has been a difference in socialization. 

Meaning, when a group of people exist in the minority, there is a level of consciousness that they have as opposed to those who are of the majority. This doesn't mean that all who are of the majority harbor disdain for those who are not, but what it means is there are certain things that are not thought of, whereas those who are in the minority are challenged to exist and even thrive in ways others are not. So, this gets into those who have a certain perception of minority groups. (in your example black and mixed) What really matters here is, learning through exposure and having the courage to re-calibrate what one was socialized to feel or believe, rather than remaining in a stasis that goes unchallenged and unexposed. 

Some of the nicest people I’ve ever met have been black and mixed race.

Due to our country’s history there is still a lot of racial prejudice, as evidenced by yahoo user’s answer to this question. 

I think that just as some people have blue eyes or straight hair and others don't, some people's skin is a different colour to others'. It doesn't really go beyond that to be honest.