Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

In your experience which one is more hot to have in synastry? ?

Man's Mars conjunct Woman's Venus

OR

Man's Venus Conjunct Woman's Mars

Our experience? Is astrology expertise common?This is the entertainment section. How many people have highly advanced knowledge of astrology? Being able to 'read' synastry charts has to taught.

Where does one go to learn? How much money does one spend to learn? Why should one invest the time at all? Unless one chooses to become a professional?

I am a woman feeling strongly sexually attracted to another woman with my Mars opposition her Venus. I have also my Venus conjunct another woman’s Mars. I like her ONLY because she‘s very into me. I feel friendly towards her but the attraction is not on animal level like how I’m feeling with my Venus girl. If the Venus person is fat or overweight, the attraction might be different. Either the Mars person feels heat in their chest or they don’t at all. 

• Janet

It makes no difference.

But since sex and emotion is only 11% of what makes it work, this aspect does not indicate a lasting happy relationship. Just one that is going to be fun while it lasts.