jared
jared asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Is Russell Wilson a Top 3 QB in the NFL ? Will he ever win an MVP ?

No, more like top 5. He won't be MVP without the Seahawks putting together another Superbowl winner.

Yes, he's either 2 or 3, depending on how much you like Lamar Jackson (Mahomes is #1). His chances for winning an MVP get slimmer by the year though, he's 31, and there are younger guys, like these two, who will be taking the chance away from him.

I think Wilson earns his salary but there are some great young talent out there. You are going to see a lot of the Chiefs and 49ers, Ravens and maybe even Cleveland along with the Rams.

Wilson is very good.Top 3?Maybe not!Top 7 for sure!He is haveing great years an MVP is not out of the question

Safer to say he's a Top 5 QB

No. He is not even in Top 3.

Yes. He will win the NFL MVP in 2021.

I am a sports fan who is a fan of 2 sports radio shows. They talk about sports topics and they take phone calls from passionate sports fans. If you are interested to call their sports radio shows than feel free. Call their morning show, and the afternoon show at 704-332-0173. It is Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also, 3pm ET to 6:55pm ET. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

You could call in another sports radio show Monday to Friday at 12pm ET to 12:55pm ET, 502-571-1080. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

• Kathy

In my opinion,nope.

• Cu Tie

No, I believe that as a 31-year-old running quarterback, Russell Wilson's best days might be behind him. That is the age where most running quarterbacks begin to drop off in performance. I highly doubt he is ever going to get a better chance than last season to win the NFL MVP award.

• Bob

No I don't think he is a top 3 NFL QB, and no I don't think he will ever win an MVP

Sorry to say this, but Russell Wilson is overrated. He isn't even that good. So probably not.