promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 2 months ago

The voices that control my mind are telling me that the media is plotting to kill me with this disease, is there a threat of this?

Is there really a threat of the media in planning disease in the world? Could they have implanted coronavirus since they tell the news?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • cool
    Lv 6
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

there is no disease, only a satanic cult planning to kill millions with a vaccine or even 'hydroxychloroquine'

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

my invisible friend died and half the voices in my head got sick and I never hear them now 

but the plot is not to kill you but to get you on welfare 

I hope to attend the convention of psychopaths OCD clubs next week ARE YOU GOING? 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You and the sad trolls who pop up in response to you are part of the problem, not the solution. Yes watching the news analysis is demoralizing, but far more so are the anti-vaxxers who aim to shred the remaining vestiges of hope. It is they who are the 'satanic cult'.

People have been dying in places where there is no 5G at all. 

• Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

I am not a troll, I am speaking of the true forces. 

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The big trucks are still running, but you can stop one if you run real fast in front of one.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The only threat I see is a crazy conspiracy theorist like you, truthfully.

• 2 months ago

If your not trolling, I suspect you are suffering from schizophrenia. Some people mitigate there symptoms with psychiatric medication. The medication DOES WORK but it has side effects.

• Eva
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The media could care less about you. You can't get a virus from your TV, or show that appears on it. Get some help.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.