Do you believe everything Fox News and CNN is reporting about the corona virus ?

Absolutely not! Fake News!

It's not true! I think people are waiting to check Corona virus news then they see the corona headlines as a result. 

I take everything any news outlet (left or right) says with the required grain of salt.

Most parents pray that their kids will never become politicians.  Politicians pray that their kids will never become journalists.  There's a reason for that.

Remember: Whatever news you're watching, it's a for-profit business.

everything is a wide area

no I do not think CNN can be trusted at all and Fox has too many liberals too 

I do not get CNN anymore because it is a paid for cable show not on antenna TV

I will not pay for TV anymore, it is too expensive and free TV is great CUT THE CORD  

Trust is  big word... I get facts and verify and think for my self... I do have a very good perception of when not all the facts are presented , left of facts really can make a story lopsided,, all facts presented but what is left out often is the most important part.  

I often  see things not meant to be seen,,, this morning on ABC CBS NBC or one of them -- one of the boring wash your hands explanations for the 10000 time and the guy was wearing a wrist watch or device...... OK in this day of virus I suggest no watches no jewelry .. leave anything not needed home . a virus could be on the watch you wash your hands but not the watch,,,,, they did not mean to show me they were ignorant.,.. but they did 

being kind of OCD these things jump out at me 

stop telling me to wash my hands,,,,, it is like telling me to wipe my butt 

Fox interviewed someone who said he was with Stanford University.  He wasn't  If Fox was news, they would have checked his credentials.  At least CNN didn't ask Franklin Graham what he thought. 

I believe nothing that comes from the alphabet mainstream media. I do listen to full daily briefings at Right Side Broadcasting on youtube 

I don't believe anything Fox News reports. I think CNN is at least a little more honest....but everything? No way.

Both are biased sources. 

I grew up in a household that favors CNN over Fox, so I’m not very familiar with Fox and it’s content. However the limited amount I’ve seen of it has made me underwhelmed.I’ve watched more CNN so here are my thoughts: it appears to be factual, but there is also a significant portion that is analysis. These tend to be left leaning, and sometimes lead to shouting matches that are not helpful for anyone. However, sometimes the analysis is helpful to understand why issues are important. Some anchors are better than others. I prefer abc news as it’s just factual reporting, not trying to analyze as well. 

If I want any news regarding the coronavirus, bypass those garbage sites and go to the world health organization website.

who.int

• y

Considering I do not know all that either are reporting, that is not a yes or no question.