promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How can I make my boyfriend feel better ?

My boyfriend has a really bad headache he also can't sleep because he's scared of the storm were having. How can I help him feel better ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

He should be so fortunate that he has you to worry over him. What a nice thing to see and hear about.  Just engage him in soft conversation mixed with a back massage. Good luck! You sound like a caring person  :)

• ...Show all comments
    • Darby
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Read the other answers. The OP is a troll.  For 8 years, he has been pretending to be either gay or straight, married or single, and makes up questions about an imaginary wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, or sister.  Last night he posted the same question about his "wife" being afraid of the storm.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Talk to him & try your best in persuading such 

Dude to set up a meeting w/a licensed Dr for

some med's as there do exist myriads to treat 

Headache !

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Tell him to grow up. Is he 12?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No one gives a f*ck about your imaginary boyfriend. I know we’re all on lockdown, but even on lockdown, you should be able to find more worthwhile activities than trolling Yahoo Answers. You’ve been trolling this site for 8 years now with your imaginary boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands, wives, sisters, etc, and you wonder why your accounts keep getting reported and suspended. Get a life.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

You don’t have a boyfriend, Sherlock.

• 2 months ago

Please get back under the bridge, the billy goats miss you terribly

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

People who don't exist don't need comforting. You've claimed to be gay, straight, transgender, male, female, single, married, with and without children (for years). Get help for your MPD.

• 2 months ago

Go away and stop bothering everyone.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Penetrate him without lube or condom and then tell him you have HIV. The pain in his anus and the news that he now has HIV will distract him from the headaches and storms. 

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You again?

I'd hoped that you'd grown up a bit since you last posted here and had realised that all these 'how can I help him feel better' questions are pathetic, boring and very, very immature!

• ...Show all comments
    • choko_canyon
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Wow, my very similar post was reported by this cretinous troll and removed. So I'll re-post it here: "Hey look! The 'How can I make my (insert fictional relationship here), feel better?' troll is back! Where have you been, dude?"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.