How can I make my boyfriend feel better ?

My boyfriend has a really bad headache he also can't sleep because he's scared of the storm were having. How can I help him feel better ?

He should be so fortunate that he has you to worry over him. What a nice thing to see and hear about.  Just engage him in soft conversation mixed with a back massage. Good luck! You sound like a caring person  :)

• Darby

Read the other answers. The OP is a troll.  For 8 years, he has been pretending to be either gay or straight, married or single, and makes up questions about an imaginary wife, girlfriend, boyfriend, or sister.  Last night he posted the same question about his "wife" being afraid of the storm.

Talk to him & try your best in persuading such 

Dude to set up a meeting w/a licensed Dr for

some med's as there do exist myriads to treat 

Headache !

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

• reme_1

Tell him to grow up. Is he 12?

No one gives a f*ck about your imaginary boyfriend. I know we’re all on lockdown, but even on lockdown, you should be able to find more worthwhile activities than trolling Yahoo Answers. You’ve been trolling this site for 8 years now with your imaginary boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands, wives, sisters, etc, and you wonder why your accounts keep getting reported and suspended. Get a life.

You don’t have a boyfriend, Sherlock.

Please get back under the bridge, the billy goats miss you terribly

People who don't exist don't need comforting. You've claimed to be gay, straight, transgender, male, female, single, married, with and without children (for years). Get help for your MPD.

Go away and stop bothering everyone.

Penetrate him without lube or condom and then tell him you have HIV. The pain in his anus and the news that he now has HIV will distract him from the headaches and storms. 

• Cogito

You again?

I'd hoped that you'd grown up a bit since you last posted here and had realised that all these 'how can I help him feel better' questions are pathetic, boring and very, very immature!

• choko_canyon

Wow, my very similar post was reported by this cretinous troll and removed. So I'll re-post it here: "Hey look! The 'How can I make my (insert fictional relationship here), feel better?' troll is back! Where have you been, dude?"