good morning hi my name is candy ?

im 34yr  i have 3 kids  already me nd my boyfriend had un protected sex and i wass bleeding after then i was spotting but noting in the underwear im so scared my last cycle was march 8 but i dont feel no pain in my belly the only i feel pain is in mt breast so what can i do 

• Elle

Is your "spell check" on?  Your grammar and spelling are painful. When you post a question or answer, stick with what you're looking for and NOT your personal demographics as in "Good morning, my name is Candy".   YAHOO ANSWERS IS NOT A MEET AND GREET! 

We don't care about your age, number of kids, etc.

• Edna

I don't know if you're pregnant or if you're not. Take a pregnancy test and find out.  

Your name may or may not be "Candy", but I doubt that you're 34 years old or that you have 3 kids. If you did have 3 kids, you wouldn't need to be asking the sort of question that a 14-year-old girl might ask 

Why do you think you might feel pain in your belly, even if you are pregnant? 

If your last period began on March 8, you probably weren't ovulating until March 22 or March 23. If you had unprotected sex on the 22nd or the 23rd, you could have gotten pregnant. Have you had sex since then? 

"Had unprotected sex and i was bleeding". Do you mean you had unprotected sex while you were menstruating?  If so, it's highly unlikely that you could get pregnant then.

• SumDude

Gotta love these newbie trolls - lol.

start by using punctuation

You are 34 and had 3 kids and asking us about bleeding after sex when next period would probably be due and breast pain is normal when periods are about to arrive and already having 3 kids you should know that bleeding after sex cannot mean pregnancy as you know it takes around 14 days for egg to get to your womb and implant there and you would know you don't get pain in belly when pregnant - sounds more like you are a teen with no kids.

• SumDude

This is newbie #145 by my count. Their ignorant questions make me think we are being trolled.

• Jill

After having 3 kids you should have some idea what you can do. 

learn to type perfectly even when in pain? Take some Tylenol? See a doctor? Pray? Get an abortion? At 34 y o you know how the world works. EDIT - I answered your question with many options (!)

• Edna

@Candy:  You don't need to waste our time with a stupid question that, if you were  really 34 years old & already have 3 kids, you would know the answer to.