What is wwe gonna do with Brock Lesnar after losing at wrestlemania 36?

He will be good.

We have questions or opinions about sports, or wrestling that we want to ask, although we don't know how to get the answers. As a fan I had this experience, and I was able to find 2 sports radio shows that would give you the answers to your questions about anything related to wrestling or sports.

1st sports radio show is from Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also, it is 3pm ET to 6:30pm ET. Their phone number is, 704-332-0173.

2nd sports radio show is from Monday to Friday, 12pm ET to 12:55pm ET. Their phone number is, 502-571-1080.

Feel free to give them a phone call. Share it with your friends.

I think there will be a rematch between him and Drew Mcintyre in SummerSlam. But he will still wrestle regardless of who he faces and that's what I think. However, only Vince know what will happen to Brock regardless of the situation.

P.S. I also heard that Vince was attacked by Brock and was arrested for that, but I think they were making a joke.

• adam

the same thing they always do. Wait a couple months and then give him another title run

He wants brawn he wants his a.. Thats after the world. Is done with our a..

Source(s): Go big or go home
  • Uzaif

They'll made Brock Destroy McIntyre at PPV. Just like they did with John Cena and AJ Styles.

• They might make him face Drew McIntyre at Summerslam.

WWE can do many things with Brock Lesnar. He isn't officially done with WWE and due to his drawing power and star power, I won't all too surprised if Lesnar has another title run. It's WWE and people know how they book their wrestlers.

*Probably make him a hold the Intercontinental title and even the tag team title just so he can be in the least of the grand slams and claim he's done it all in WWE.

• Mr. Wrestling

Tag-Team? I'll bet my life that we never see Brock "Loser" in a Tag-Team

They might still have uses for him. A possible Summerslam rematch against Drew McIntyre would be nice.

I believe he's leaving, I think his contract is up and he won't be resigning.

• adam

Only if Sable doesnt want him wrestling. She is the reason he is part time