Why don’t lesbians realise they need men?

If you ever meet a lesbian, you’ll notice she’s bitter and angry. She’s often aggressive. That’s pent up frustration that comes from not having a man in their lives. It’s bad for their health.

No, I don’t need a man. I got all I need. 

If you've ever met a fish you'll notice it's bitter and angry and often aggressive. That's pent up frustration that comes from not having a bicycle in their lives. It's bad for their health. Fixed it

Source(s): Germaine Greer

This is absolutely not so. What does sometimes happen is that they don't conform to feminine stereotypes as much as some other women, which might come across as angry, but they really aren't, on the whole. They just don't tolerate as much crap from men as some other women. Same applies to some heterosexual women.

Lesbians don't "need" to be with men, and gay men don't "need" to be with women. Try stepping out of your heteronormative box for a change.

• Hingle2 months agoReport

No he wants for people to step away from boxes

• Sky

Every lesbian I've ever met has been friendly, cheerful, and fun to be around.  My prediction is that you are such a loser that no woman wants anything to do with you, so you pass them off as all being lesbians who are bitter and angry because they don't have you and your pathetic little troll weiner in their lives.  Accurate?

• Sky

That's fine.  I am very much attracted to women; I just don't have a vagina.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha -lmao

Clearly you are only looking at a small number of women. Most lesbians are friendly and warm.

maybe because they are lesbians ? lol

I don't know a lot of lesbians. Those I do know had bad relationships with men and turned to women for tenderness and gentle love. I don't claim that's universal, but true in my experience.

• Teresa

Why don't men realise that lesbians don't need them?

• A2 months agoReport

They think all cute women are open lol.. Yea no thanks.. Now cute girls your welcome to flirt lol