Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 months ago

Do you date exclusively outside your race?

I don't need to date anymore because I found a partner.  However, I was married for years to a native Congolese woman.

I live in E Asia, so yes! 

No. Race doesn't matter to me.

I WOULD prefer anyone other than my own race (Asian; Korean), but no takers. 

So no... I don't date outside of my race... and quite frankly not within it, either. 

Well it is true, I am white but I do not like white girls. I like Latinos and black women and Indians (the ones from India)and arabs. Well i guess really any women that is not white or Asian. To me whites and Asians are less animated. I like a wild  lover. And for a white guy I am wild myself!

no. I date whomever I am attracted to, regardless of skin color.

Depends if I like the person no matter the color or race were all one the human race

My fiance is white and im mixed. So i don't just date him im engaged to him and we're not the same race.

• If I ever dated again I'd prefer it. Aesthetically, I'm not into white men.

i never have dated due to race