Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

What’s better to have, Coronavirus or Covid-19?

My uncle says Covid-19, and my step-uncle (same person) says Coronavirus. HELP? EMERGENCY?

Your senile Uncle Sleepy Joe still believes you get both from drinking Corona Beer or from denying Chinese from buying Corona Beer. He calls it the Xenophobe Disease from Luhan, China, that President Trump spread throughout the United States and the world, because the Demotards tried to impeach him. And, now he's scared that the Demotard Party is gonna flush him down the toilet and replace him with New York Governor Andrew Cuomo or worse, Hillary Clinton. 

They're the same exact thing, but there are many types of coronavirus. It depends of which symptoms each one has. Also why would you even want corona?

Today BOTH terms mean the same thing. There is even more names for it SARS2

None are better.  They all are "respiratory sicknesses"

covid-19 is a type of coronavirus. very deadly one. there are many types of coronavirus.

a coronavirus is a virus that has jumped species usually from an animal to human...COVID19 is a coronavirus that is considered novel or new to human...being new to our species means no one has any resistance to it so we are going to get it...the severity varies according to existing health conditions... in my opinion, for me anyway, I'd rather take my chances with a different corona virus, if what is being said is true

Covid-19 is just one of the many coronaviruses, and the one which is hitting us at present.

What? Isn’t it equally bad

• Willy2 months agoReport

maybe

depends on which coronavirus you are talking about. Far as I know we have treatments for all except for the newest one known as covid- 19 (or SARS CoV 2, as is most accurate)

theyre both the same thing

• micksmixxx

@Pearl L. Coronavirus is NOT the same as COVID-19.  COVID-19 is only one of the Coronaviruses.

• Bill-M

Two Names for the SAME Virus.

It’s the same thing

• micksmixxx

@Amy Flower. Coronavirus is NOT the same as COVID-19.  COVID-19 is only one of the Coronaviruses.