promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Hairy asked in TravelAir Travel · 2 months ago

Any educated guesses how long international flights are going to be cancelled?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No 'guesses', however educated, are going to help anyone book a flight with confidence any time in the next few months.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

I'm just thankful that they are cancelled for two reasons.  First:  International travel is helping spread this virus all over the world.  Second:  That it helps to reduce the air pollution that the myriad of flights (not just international) cause and it has drastically reduced the annoying noise pollution of the flights over my very rural ranch near Las Vegas.  I hope the cancellations last for a long time so I can enjoy the peace that I had 30 years ago.

• 2 months ago

Not before the end of may would be pretty certain. Then it would be a "lets see" situation. For all any of us knows it may be the end of July or more.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Through the end of May.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

probably till the corona virus goes away

• ricky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not sure an educated guess would be any closer than a regular guess. Seems like the brightest minds in the world are getting close to a breakthrough. My guess is it’s found in 30 days, and they will resume limited flights starting 30 days later. June 6 is my guess, and how appropriate, “D-Day”.

• 2 months ago

Nope. And it could vary from country to country when they do start up again, with flights to or from some countries allowed, but not others.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.