promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

What would you do?

I live in a small studio and I have 5 big bags of clothes I dont need. Things that have been given to me or that I bought in the past and honestly its frustrating me at this point. I have so much clutter that I just want to simplify my life. Honestly it would be so easy to just dump all this stuff in the trash but at the same time I would feel guilty knowing theres people out there who are in need. The only thing is I dont know if it would be a good idea donating clothing during this Covid19 virus.  

Update:

I appreciate all your answers

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Stoo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Look around your community to see if thirft stores or donation boxes are open - here they aren't.  Perhaps a homeless shelter is accepting things?  Otherwise put them aside for a while until things open up and celebrate by dropping them off where you can drop them off - trash would be a waste. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

It's such a poor idea to donate during this crisis that all the thrift and second-hand stores in my area have closed, and even the local landfill has pleaded with people not to bring more garbage than usual.

• Squid
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Just wait until the quarantine is lifted then donate them.  

• 2 months ago

trust Salvation Army to handle the CV19 issue.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you could donate it to a homeless shelter

• Stella
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

https://www.wtsp.com/article/news/health/coronavir...

It will vary by location but some thrift stores are still accepting donations with social distancing provisions.

It's recognized that many people are taken this time to clear out belongings and the stores that need donations don't want to miss out.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.