Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 months ago

My husband and I haven’t had sex in 7 years . I just found out his doctor prescribed him viagra, he always lies when I confront him,now what?

Sit down with him and have a serious heart to heart talk and be honest in how you feel/what you're thinking.  Do you think he's cheating? Tell him: "I'm sad and hurt we haven't had sex in so long. And now I find out you are taking Viagra. Why do you need that? Please do not deny or lie about this anymore, because I have proof and am not going to take the lie anymore. Just be honest with me and we can deal with this."

Well the now what is really up to you. If you think that he is getting the Viagra and having sex with others then you need to discuss this with him. If he is getting them but they aren't working for him then this might be deeply disturbing to him because there would be a sense of failure and he may not be ready to or want to talk about it.

he likely has a lover or masterbats a lot

I am so sorry. May be herbal fertility tea can help. This is the one my husband used to drink when I was trying to conceive. It is significantly worked for him.

He has to do it somewhere.

is he using you as a flatmate? Maybe he is whoring around town. It does not seem like much

of  a

marraige

. Would u prefer to be divorced

let him take the viagra in your

presence and then see what happens

how old is he?

It is prescribed for pulmonary hypertension, not just 

ED.

Just sayin'

• ron h

When was the scrip' written AND DID HE FILL IT?  My marriage has been cold for a long time--my wife drinks frequently.  Since I never know who'll be waiting for me in the evening, I don't anticipate any affection, so I'm NEVER mentally prepared.  Be VERY careful accusing.  You say that you have proof that a scrip' was written.  That's ALL you're sure of.  An incorrect accusation of lying will be the end.  At one time I wanted some "help" and I got a few blue pills but the drinking continued, so I never took any. She asked me repeatedly if i was having an "affair."  To put an end to her demand for sex along with the drinking that made it impossible, I told her that I couldn't "get it up."   We probably should have split up, but i thought we were too old to start over.

It makes me wonder what's the reason it has been seven years. If it was you that is responsible, what did you expect to happen?