Can someone please tell me if I’m pregnant ?

Okay so I had my period twice in February...on feb 5th-9th and the other on feb 21st-25th. Then I had unprotected sex on feb 29th and he released in me. Then I had my period March 9th-15th and it started off really heavy but I wasn’t sure if it was a period because it came so soon. But according to my period tracker I was supposed to get my period on April 4th so apparently it’s late and my period is never regular so I can’t tell if I’m ovulating or not but I have been getting slimy snot-like discharge for the past 3 days and It’s kinda green but I’m not sure why...can someone tell me if I could possibly be pregnant or if I’m just overreacting?!

I wasn’t sure if it was a period because google said it could also be implantation bleeding 

• Edna

You began a period on March 9; AFTER you had sex on Feb. 29. A period always means you're NOT pregnant.  

You began a menstrual period on March 9 - a little more 30 days after you began your period on Feb. 21. That sounds like a normal length of time.  What are you worrying about? You can't trust ANYTHING a "period tracker" tells you! 

You did NOT have "implantation bleeding" at any time after you began a period on March 9 - I don't care WHAT Google said. In the very rare instances when implantation bleeding occurs, it happens within 10 days of the time an egg is fertilized, when the fertilized egg implants into the lining of the uterus and establishes a pregnancy. Implantation bleeding could have only happened within 10 days after you had sex on Feb. 29.   

Implantation bleeding does NOT "start off heavy" and it CAN NOT be mistaken for a period. It's only intermittent, light "spotting" that you might not even notice, and it continues for only about 24 hours.  

yes you are pregnant , congatulations you have a green alien baby coming in 8-9 months .. god bless you child 

it doesnt seem like you are pregnant. 

Implantation bleeding is usually like spotting and varies in color but most commonly, its like a dark brown. 

If by any means you bled a lot, then that was your period and you are not pregnant

You are overreacting and just have a period problem and for future info implantation is very rare but those that get it will have very light pink spotting maybe once or twice when you wipe and it is so light most don't even see it

• Elle

NO!  Not implantation bleeding!         IMPLANTATION BLEEDING

Implantation bleeding is an "IDEA" that a small amount of vaginal bleeding can occur in early pregnancy due to the fertilized egg attaching to the inside of the uterus.

However, there is "NO SUPPORT FOR THE NOTION THAT IMPLANTATION PRODUCES VAGINAL BLEEDING." Bleeding and spotting are common during the luteal phase of the menstrual cycle as well as during early pregnancy, and for reasons unrelated to implantation.

__________________________________________

***

S/S *Signs and symptoms of Pregnancy **THERE ARE NO SIGNS IN THE FIRST 4 to 6 WEEKS.

For example, nausea can be a discomfort (morning sickness), but if, in combination with significant vomiting, it causes water-electrolyte imbalance it is a complication. Common symptoms and discomforts of pregnancy include: Tiredness, Constipation, Pelvic girdle pain, Back pain. Occasional, irregular, and often painless contractions that occur several times per day. Edema (swelling). Common complaint in advancing pregnancy. Increased urinary frequency. Urinary tract infection. Regurgitation, heartburn, and nausea. Pregnancy-related stretch marks. Breast tenderness and tingling is common during the first trimester, and is more common in women who are pregnant at a young age.

Implantation bleeding lasts shorter than a day. I was as naive as you once. Jennifer was called clueless. You're clueless. About pregnancy information. You said you're not regular. So that solves it. You're not pregnant. Very not likely. 

We are not doctors.  We can't tell you if you are pregnant or not.

A pregnancy test can tell you.

Bleeding that starts off heavy and lasts for about six days is NEVER implantation bleeding.  If you have not had more sex AFTER that six days of bleeding - you are probably not pregnant.  

If you haven't had sex again since your period (yes, it was a period) then you aren't pregnant.