promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Bexter asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Is it normal to have stretch marks on your breasts?

I noticed that I have stretch marks on my breasts! Is that normal?? I haven't had plastic surgery so it couldn't be that.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Stretch marks can appear anywhere on your body, after the skin has been stretched from weight gain in an area, 

You might notice stretch marks on your breasts, that were left just from your breasts enlarging as they were still growing. That's not too unusual. The skin on your breasts was stretched as they were growing; therefore, it left stretch marks on your breasts. The stretch marks  might (or might not) fade away over time.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Growth spurts. Yes normal. Some people have it show and some don't. Depends on growth rate.

• 2 months ago

Yes, it's perfectly normal to have stretch marks anywhere on the body, including on the breasts. Also know that while they may not look appealing, they're completely harmless.

Understand that stretch marks are purely a result of the skin being strained. Basically, the internal body tissues are growing and developing more quickly than the skin is, so the skin is having a harder time keeping up. 

If you're concerned about their appearance, try talking to a doctor, as there are different kinds of treatments which can help to reduce their appearance, such as microdermabrasion, retinoid cream and light or laser treatments.

Hope this helps.

• 2 months ago

It is completely normal and something most women have in their breasts.

Source(s): I'm a RD
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Of course, it's completely normal and I actually have a few stretch marks on my breasts too, so you're not alone.

• 2 months ago

It’s completely normal. When I went through puberty a few years ago it happened to me. I went from an A to a D cup in a matter of months. Now I’m 15 and the stretch marks have completely vanished. Don’t fret!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Do you do a lot of Motorboating?

Source(s): That’s how I got them
  • 2 months ago

Very normal. Even women with small breasts can get stretch marks.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.