promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you think we’ll go back to life as we knew it by mid May?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No.

Cases in Spain have said so. Originally, that covid-19 virus should be cool active, i.e. it cannot survive in a hot weather. Then experts predicted that summer would have less infection but infection would go high again in winter. However, the weather in Spain is quite warm. Hence, the infection will keep on until we have vaccine.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Economically we will pay the price.

We will all have to pay more for the things we buy.

Every walk of life will feel the effects.

• 2 months ago

No.  But it  will start to go better. 

• 2 months ago

I'm guessing there'll be a *slight* chance of a vaccine by May/ June but still will be in this lockdown for a long time yet. Please stay indoors for yourself and others - your future self will thank you for it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Not a chance. There will be new hot spots popping up in places where things look relatively safe right now, which means that people living in the current hot spots cannot get complacent when the peak passes and new cases are few. Travel restrictions will still be necessary and people should still practice social distancing, because let's say the New York area gets cleaned up but things are raging in other US cities that aren't seeing much right now. All it takes in one infected person who doesn't know they have it to fly to New York and start a new wave. That's not mention people from other countries coming here, or people here going to other countries and starting new infections there. I think it will not be until some time in 2021 when this is completely over. Not unless a working vaccine is found sooner.

• 2 months ago

Not if the Democrats and the media have anything to say about it.

• 2 months ago

No. The economy will tank and it will take a couple of years to recover.

One thing that will continue is Donald Trump, who will continue to show his incompetence and unsuitability for any type of HONEST work.

• 2 months ago

I’m hoping they’ll start to loosen the lockdown by then, although I think even if they do, social distancing is here to stay longer 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They will have to lift lockdown soon as people are now getting jittery and there will be civil unrest before very long.As somebody said to me tonight they can't arrest everybody if people defy the Government.

• 2 months ago

More like end of July or even August.  This is why schools closed and won't open again until September. (except those that have stayed open for Front Line staff, children).  The Government will have to a phased return to normality and that will take weeks.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.