Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceOther - Business & Finance · 2 months ago

Does anyone know when the quarantine will end and places will start opening back up?

I'm not asking this to be stupid, I'm asking because I genuinely don't know. I lost track of everything.

• Diana

When there is a vaccination that we can all take in order to end the danger.  Doctors and scientists around the world are working on that.  

I say January of 2021 is the most realistic date because sure they could open up but all it takes is one person getting sick right back down to everything shutting down again.  Need time for the virus to die off so people have to stay in quarantine so it finds no new hosts to continue the spread 

No. No one knows.

• Judy

no................................

God only knows....................

Each state and sometimes even cities are doing their own thing.  I know where I live, it would be mid-May at the absolute earliest.  

Pretty much everyone is expecting that to be extended though.  

Most states are doing the whole month of April. Maybe after then. Right now we are working on flattening the curve as it will be peaking this week as most cases have been registered.

The quarantine will end at different times in different places.  Here in WA state it's been extended into early May, that could be rolled back depending how the statistics work out for the number of new cases and deaths.  New 'hot spots' could just be showing up by mid April.  Bottom line, no one really knows.