promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you like to have guacamole with nachos?

I prepared the guacamole with avocado, onion, tomatoes, pepper and some cilantro that I grow in the backyard of my house. I've brought the nachos and voila.

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I think I am the only person on the planet that doesn't like avocado. Your recipe sounds yummy, but I just can't get past the avocado part. Good on you, too, for growing your own herbs. You can't beat fresh.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

WHATEVER.......

• 2 months ago

Yes, I do like guacamole with nachos.

• 2 months ago

Nachos have cheese on or with them so that's not a picture of nachos. You just have tortilla chips and guacamole.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not bad for white folk. Guacamole: avocado, salt, pepper, green chile, other chile if you want heat, squirt of lime juice partly to prevent oxidation. Onions make anything an onion dip, I love tomatoes but they are watery, cilantro in moderation if at all. I'm only half serious. Guacamole is whatever floats yer boat......

My nachos begin with a cookie sheet. Spread tortilla chips, drizzle with beans, sprinkle diced avocado and tomato and roasted green chile all over. Grate cheese all over, bake in hot oven until cheese melts, maybe 10 minutes. No cheese whiz. sour cream is good, we just don't use it.

• Groovy_Unicorn
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I like my guacamole to have just have lime, homegrown tomatos or none at all, and salt lol. I think too much drown out the avacado flavor 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yeah, I like eating it and I really like salsa too.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That’s not nacho. That’s just tortilla chips with guacamole. 

I like my nachos just the way it is. The salsa, creme fraiche, olives are more than enough that it doesn’t need guacamole. If I want it with guacamole, I can just mash the avocado into the salsa. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.