Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 2 months ago

Ramadan section, can you please answer? Thanks.?

When watching Hindi movies (Bollywood movies), I have seen Indian actresses and actors they dance and sing a song for 5 minutes during a movie. I remember when parents and relatives are watching their movies in front of kids, they change the channel during this segments. 

It’s nothing compared to what they do in Hollywood when their actresses and actors are engaged in a movie, a 5 minute scene turns into kissing leading into sex. Nothing compared to what we see in Bollywood movies. Hollywood stars would make you change your tv channel for their love scene.

Are Bollywood stars afraid of doing such scene like Hollywood stars to the point what if they get fired? 

I am asking here because this section has multi cultural users from all different nations. 

Hollywood stars are smart.

• Damien

its cause hindus and muslims are scared and uncomfortable talking about sex, so uncomfortable they will pretend if someone is gay, he has "devil" or "jinn

" inside him and make up other nonsense ,alhamdullilah .

Hollywood stars don't make me turn over the channel during those scene. More of a pause and rewind guy.

Movie stars don’t care at all.